Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's official...some guy on Craigslist thinks we are lame.

I have to preface this posting with the following:
  1. We are trying our hardest to come up with extra cash in order to not have to finance IVF.
  2. We have decided to sell our extra bedroom furniture to help raise said monies. (Which if all goes well would have to go anyway to make room for a crib...or two!)
  3. I posted it on Craigslist with the title..."Selling to Pay for IVF"...just to get the attention of buyers. That's it.
  4. I prayed today at church for this person and amazingly my anger is gone. I debated whether or not to even post this, but I just couldn't pass it up...thought you guys would get a giggle out of it too!
So this kind soul responded to my posting with his own posting on Craigslist. Glad to see he is looking out for the taxpayers of GA. Enjoy.

So... The economy is going down the sh**ter, and obviously you're feeling the crunch if you are having to sell your furniture in order to pay for IVF, YET YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO HAVE A KID?


What the f*** is the matter with you?


Seriously, people, seriously. I'm not one of these childfree nutjobs that thinks that everybody should stop having kids, but Jesus Christ, man. You really, really need to evaluate your economic situation before you do this kind of thing.


I know what you're thinking, it's ok, because the taxpayers of Georgia will pay to support your kid if you can't.


F***ing lame.


PS: Have you considered adoption?

What a nice guy.

4 comments:

'Murgdan' said...

What an ass. Seriously. And the taxpayers of GA are paying for all of my sisters' kids and they both got knocked up (a lot) au naturale...so go figure.

Whatever. I hope someone normal buys your furniture.

Gillian Lohr said...

I can not believe someone would send that to you. Ummm, mind your own business. I'm sorry you had to deal with that :(

Sylvia said...

I am so glad, my child, you have a sense of humor! It certainly helps in this sometimes cruel world in which we live. I, among many others, support you and your endeavors one hundred percent. Love you, Momma

Tara said...

What an asshole. I hope you sell the furniture.