Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day

Just a few pics of our 1st Mother's Day...

(for some strange reason I think we look a little sleep deprived in these pics...)


Daddy and Caroline...



Momma and Parker...



Me, my Mom, Madison, and the babies...




Of course my most precious gifts were these little babies, but I can't say the diamond earrings weren't too shabby either!


Nick was so sweet...the first week we were home from the hospital, he said he wanted to go get our wedding rings cleaned before we had our professional pictures taken. He came home handed me a ring box...saying "I got these for you." I thought the little box held my shiny clean wedding rings, but I was wrong! At first I though he brought home the wrong box until he explained it to me.

(Again...slow reaction time might have had something to do with my new sleep pattern...but I digress.)


Dad did good kiddos! He said he wanted them to be for Mother's Day but couldn't wait...I just love him so much. I feel so lucky to be able to celebrate such a special day with him...I couldn't imagine being a Mom without him.


Happy Mother's Day! (better late than never right?)


4 comments:

Rebecca B said...

Ya'll are so cute! All of you! It's so wonderful to see the pics of you and your babes. I just start smiling every time I see you've updated.

Anonymous said...

And Happy Mother's Day right back 'atcha! Wow, diamond earrings - he's a keeper. And the pictures are wonderful! You all look so happy, and rightfully so!

Tara said...

DIAMONDS?!?!?! Lucky girl :) Happy Mother's day!

Life Happens said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous Mother's Day! Beautiful family!