- Crazy new sleep deprived mom symptoms under control...check.
- Incision...looks good.
- Iron levels...normal...no more nasty iron supplements...just a daily multi-vitamin.
- Exercise and ab work allowed...blah.
- Plans for birth control...ha.
(I had to level with my doctor...after paying thousands of dollars to have these babies...and after years of trying with no luck...even after her story of "I have many IVF patients who had multiples and didn't use birth control and got pregnant right away"...still not convinced lady...I don't need birth control. Sorry. Put that pen back in your pocket. )
Well...maybe not so fast...
I got my very first prescription of Di.flucan...and Lord may it be the last.

1 comment:
I threw away my birth control RX. I wanted to throw it out the window on 75 on my way home...but the whole littering thing got in my way.
I hope the other clears up super fast!
Post a Comment