My my...How time flies when you are having fun huh?
It is amazing that 1 whole year has passed since Parker and Caroline have entered this world. Oh how we prayed and wished and hoped for them. Oh how others prayed and wished and hoped for us. And now...our little miracles are a whole year old.
We had a (little bit psycho) birthday party for them over the weekend. I promise to devote a whole post to it...but I shall wait until my cousin (who so graciously agreed to photograph the event) gets back from a business trip to Vegas so I can have some pics to go with.
Today (their actual birthday) began with a breakfast cooked by dad, a trip to C.ostco, and a trip to the doctor for the 1 year check-up and shots (o-u-c-h!).
We ended the day with a small family dinner (Tootie, Poppie, KaKa, Madison, and Granny came over)...and played some in the backyard.
Here are a few pics...I promise to devote more time...later...but I couldn't NOT post on their birthday.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Happy birthday! And now time will only go by faster.
Happy Birthday, Parker and Caroline!!!!!!!!!! The year has flown by. And just think that this time next year (actually in just a few months), your family will be even bigger!!!!!!
Wow, you are right time flies. I love the shirts you had made for them.
Happy Birthday, Buddies!
Love,
Molly :)
Wow, time does fly! I love their newborn pictures and their one year pictures. They are precious!!
Post a Comment