Friday, September 18, 2009

Today

Today...I am 6w5d.

Today...I had my first ultrasound.

Today...we saw two little babies and heard two beautiful little heartbeats.

Today...was one of the best days of my life.

Today...I am so grateful. God has truly blessed us.

Pictures to come soon!

12 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited!!You are going to be the best mom!

Trudi and Keith said...

TWOOOOOOO!! Yeah! So excited for you!

Unknown said...

That is soooo fantastic. I know you are over the moon. I know all will go well. I can not wait to read more.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a GREAT day to me!

Life Happens said...

Two cheers to you!!! Wow, congrats!! I am sooo happy for you guys! Amazing!!

Tara said...

WONDEFRFUL!!!!! Congrats!

Kasi Sexton said...

AHAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I've been dying to hear something! We were out all day yesterday, but Joshua and I were both talking about you guys!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much love,
Joshua, Kasi & Hannah
:o)

Marcy said...

That's great news! Congratulations. I'll keep praying!

Jenn said...

That's amazing! I'm happy for you!

Kelly said...

DOUBLE YAY!!! SO SO HAPPY for you both!

A said...

YAYYY CONGRATULATIONS! Im usually just a lurker but this news made me want to comment! Im so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

You don't know me, but I've bookmarked your blog (and one other) because they just "stood out"... I enjoy following your progress. 2 BABIES !!!! Isn't God good?? I am the Mom of twins also, and even though I didn't have the infertility battle that you have had to endure, the realization of two is amazing. God Bless you all and take care of yourself and your little "passengers". :)