We are so incredibly excited and nervous at the same time. We would greatly appreciate your continued prayers and support. We still have a long road ahead of us, but what an exciting trip so far!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Pictures from US #1
As promised...here they are in all their glory!
We are so incredibly excited and nervous at the same time. We would greatly appreciate your continued prayers and support. We still have a long road ahead of us, but what an exciting trip so far!

We are so incredibly excited and nervous at the same time. We would greatly appreciate your continued prayers and support. We still have a long road ahead of us, but what an exciting trip so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Well, there's 2 beautiful cashews if I've ever seen 'em!!!
Hello Babies A & B!
so cool!!!!
Awesome! :-)
I had to check your blog first thing this morning...congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment