Monday, February 27, 2012

Shedding Weight

Andy turned 8 months old just a few days ago! How is this possible? He is the sweetest, most easy-going, loving baby a momma could ask for. And dang he's cute to boot.



So I feel like it is time to shed some weight...literally and figuratively.

I joined Weight Watchers Online. So much for that "breast feeding and chasing toddlers will make you so skinny" line of BS. So points counting it is. So far so good...1 week in.

I even ran/jogged/slow-jogged/fast-walked/walked yesterday. I downloaded the Couch to 5K app and after a trip to Costco...babies sleeping...wonderful weather...I couldn't find any reason not to do it...so I ran. It wasn't completely heinous.

I also plan to write and post about Andy's glorious arrival this week...and about my "closest to near death experience that I never want to experience again" postpartum hemorrhage debacle too.

Time to shed some weight.

2 comments:

Life Happens said...

Oh my, what a cutie!!!

Trudi and Keith said...

Go girl! I loved WW online, lost 20 lbs on that before the boys arrived.