Yes! I went to the local nail salon yesterday (of course nothing fancy...it is wedged in between a Mexican restaurant and Publix) but I got a pedicure and a wax! What-what!
I had mentioned in my previous post that I needed an eyebrow wax (I didn't mention the lip wax too b/c come on...no one wants to admit that they have to get their lip waxed), but apparently I needed more than just eyebrows/lip because before I knew it there was wax on almost every part of my face! But...now there is no hair...anywhere!
Anyway...freshly painted toes and sculpted brows must cause me to put off a good energy vibe because let me tell you...Parker Man went to sleep last night...in his crib...all by himself!
(Read that last part in the same way as the nerdy guy from the movie Road Trip talking with his buddies about his conquests.)
Now...can't vouch for tonight because the twins are having a "spend the night party" at Tootie's...which is a ritual we are going to try to keep up so that Tootie doesn't have to come over to our house bright and early on Monday mornings.
(And hey...I can't say she had to twist my arm to get me to agree.)
So just had to share some positive energy after poo-poo-ping on other mommy-blogs. I just needed to release some pent up "realism". After all...I have been home all week on Winter Break and couldn't spout it at my teenage students.
And I promise...I am not a make-your-own baby-food-hater. I'm more like a make-your-own-baby-food-wannabe.
Promise.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was an avid baby-food maker, and I didn't think you were hatin'. I made food because I couldn't even grow the babies myself and my boobs were useless when I tried to force them to make milk. So, fail somewhere, make up for it elsewhere, I figured.
Don't get me started on hair! The kids are three years old, and I still fall behind on keeping my face hair-free...or maybe the hair comes faster and more often now? Oh god. At this rate, I'm going to have a beard by the time they're in kindergarten.
I love the way it feels when I've just waxes my eyebrows (and upper lip, I admit, I do it too)!
Post a Comment