OMG. This cold will not quit.
Parker's cold has now taken up residence in his Momma and his Daddy. I just pray that Caroline avoids it.
Nick and I have been knocked on our butts by this bug...and it breaks our hearts to know that Parker had to deal with all of this first...because it is AWFUL.
The babies had their 2 month birthday today (well yesterday b/c it is now 1:30 am and I cannot sleep b/c of snot and an earache) and Nick and I decided we would let them celebrate with a sleepover at Tootie and Poppie's. (Mainly b/c we felt like crap and could barely function...and we are trying to avoid giving this crap to Caroline and back to Parker.)
We have lots to write about for their two month post...but we will save it until after our doctor's appt on Monday. I can't believe how fast time goes...it seems like just yesterday this picture was taken!

Until then, we will just say a big THANK YOU to my mom (Tootie), my dad (Poppie), my sister Katie (Aunt Sissy/Ka-Ka...she's called both), and my sister Madison for helping take care of Parker and Caroline while we try to get some rest. (One of us is having no problem with this...and it isn't the one up blogging at 1:30 am.)
So...we have germs...and the kids traveled.
Boo for germs...yay for family who helps out when you need them.

4 comments:
Get well soon! All of you!
What a blessing to have family close by that is able to help out like that. Hope the whole household is on the mend now. Mommy needs to get some sleep! Looking forward to the 2 month post. Goes by fast, huh?
Hope you feel better soon! All of you! I'm so glad we have family close, they are a blessing in so many ways!!!
Hoping you're feeling better!
Post a Comment